The resources on this page are intended to help libraries advocate for participation in KYVL services. If there are materials that you would like to see here, please let us know.
Who is Participating?
The institutions below have all committed to supporting KYVL during FY 2011-2012:
- Public K-12 Schools - List | Map
- Public Libraries - List | Map
- Colleges and Universities
- Hospitals and other Special libraries
- Independent K-12 Schools
Want to know who has participated in previous years? Check out the lists below.
Need some hard facts to support your library's participation in KYVL? We've compiled the links below to help you create your own advocacy materials.
- Usage Statistics by Library (FY 2010-2011 through March)
- Usage Statistics by Library (FY 2009-2010)
- Usage Statistics by Library (FY 2008-2009)
- Database Cost Avoidance
- 10 Years of KYVL
- KYVL Database List
- Facts about KYVL's Ground Courier Service
- Benefits to K-12 Schools - printable list of benefits for K-12 schools. Can be customized with district usage information.
Letters of Support
Below are letters of support written on behalf of KYVL by several of our members. If you'd like to write a letter on behalf of KYVL, please see our How to Reach Us page for detailed contact information. We also encourage you to contact KYVL's parent agency the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education (CPE) using the information here.
- AIKCU (Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities) letter to Representative Jodie Richards
- FoKAL (Federation of Kentucky Academic Libraries) letter for KYVL
- FoKAL (Federation of Kentucky Academic Libraries) letter to CPE President Robert King
- KCTCS (Kentucky Community & Technical College System) Libraries letter to CPE President Robert King
- KLA (Kentucky Libraries Association) letter to CPE President Robert King
- KPLA (Kentucky Public Libraries Association) letter to CPE President Robert King
- SAALCK (State-Assisted Academic Library Council of Kentucky) letter to CPE President Robert King (May 2009)
- SAALCK (State-Assisted Academic Library Council of Kentucky) letter to CPE President Robert King (Nov. 2009)
- State Historian letter about Kentuckiana Digital Library and Kyleidoscope
- VLAC Special Libraries Representative letter to CPE President Robert King
We also invite you to view our Testimonials page.