This method lets you keep all your important facts on the same page with your key words.
1. Write your name at the top of the page.
2. Then write the main question that you are trying to find answers for.
3. Divide the page into two columns.
4. At the top of the left column, write "What I already know:".
5. At the top of the right column, write, "What I have learned:".
6. At the bottom on the page, list your key words and phrases.
7. List items in the spaces under the appropriate heading.
Go to a blank fact finder page you can print.
Go to next page
Site Map | Glossary | Link to other resources | Kentucky Virtual Library