Social and Human Services
Contributor -- Barbara Whitener, University of Louisville
- Children at Risk, 1999-2000
- Statistics on children at risk in all states including Kentucky. This publication contains information on poverty, education and households.
- Health Care and Social Assistance- Kentucky. 1997 Economic Census
- This site includes statistics from the 1997 Economic Census on the Health Care and Social Assistance industry in Kentucky.
- Kentucky's Children
- Statistics on children including education, violence, and health.
- Kentucky Welfare Reform Evaluation, 1999-2002
- The Kentucky Welfare Reform Evaluation was produced by the Kent School of Social Work and the Urban Studies Institute, University of Louisville. Annual Reports are available from 1999-2002 concerning welfare reform in Kentucky. There is also a list of welfare links for Kentucky and the United States.
- Kids Count - Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Great and relevant information. Statistics on education, employment, income, health, health insurance, immigrant children, population, family, poverty and more. It give information for the national, state, and sometimes city level.
- State Implementation of Major Changes to Welfare Policies, 1992 - 1998
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services