Resources for Postsecondary educators
- National Center for Education Statistics - "Primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data that are related to education in the United States and other countries."
- College And University Rankings -- "Links to many ranking services, along with cautionary notes and a discussion of the ongoing controversy over rankings."
- EDUCAUSE - Introduction, use, and management of higher education information resources and technologies in teaching, learning, scholarship, research, and institutional management.
Intellectual Property Resources
- US Code: Title 17 - Copyrights - This is the law.
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act US Copyright Office Summary - The DMCA is now a part of the law.
- US Copyright Office - This is the official US copyright and intellectual property agency.
- Findlaw.com - The Findlaw Intellectual Property site. Includes links to lawyers, agents, definitions, forms, etc.
- Stanford Copyright and Fair Use Center
- University of Louisville Law Library Site
- Louisville Free Public Library - The LFPL is the only complete patent and trademark library in the state. See more information below on workshops and assistance.
TEACH Act Resources for Educators
Grants & Proposals
Links on this page provided by Murray State University Libraries' Internet Research Guide. Used with permission.